"Creating a spiritual & vibrant community based on the values and practices of the Islamic Shi'a Ithna-Ashari faith by developing the potential of its members, engaging with the wider society and serving the needs of humanity worldwide."
Al Tabeeb Task Force - Dr Safdar Siwji (Gujarati)
▪️ Al Tabeeb Task Force - Dr Rizwan Alidina (English)
Mo'mineen are advised that if you have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, please ensure you maintain the self-isolation guidelines from the NHS: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/
- If you are experiencing symptoms or who have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, please ensure you get a test done: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
- Further information on test results can be found from the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/what-your-test-result-means/
- For those who have tested positive, please ensure:
- You inform those who you have recently been in close contact with to protect them
- You inform your GP accordingly
If you require any assistance, please contact the Jamaat’s COVID-19 helpline on 07548 725 254.
Our Muhammadi Madrasah is currently recruiting for the position of Principal. This is a great opportunity for members of our Community who are skilled and passionate about the Religious and Spiritual Development of our young generation. The Principal will be responsible for leading the operations of the Madrasah, including the Staff and Management.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, view the detailed job description here and more information on how to apply.
Deadline for applications is 27th September 2020
The virus is still here & affecting our communities. It hasn't gone away. Let's double our efforts to get messages out to our families, neighbours, colleagues & networks.
Check out: www.birmingham.gov.uk/coronavirus_advice for up to date info & support across Brum.
The month of Muharram is upon us soon. Like every year, the Jamaat has launched the Muharram/Safar 1442 AH fund.
This fund will help cover costs for all the Aalims during these months, Ashura and Chehlum Niyaz, Tabarruk and any other miscellaneous expenses.
Mo'mineen are kindly advised to donate generously to this fund.
Donations can be made in the following ways: