FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long is the queue to pay my fees by cash/cheque?
Answer: we now offer online payment to minimise queueing time, some parents prefer to pay by cash/cheque and whilst we still offer this service then queues will be expected. There are also three possible dates to pay your fees.
- Will we receive a receipt if we pay online?
Answer: your proof of Payment is from your own bank statements
- Can you check if I have paid online?
Answer: please check your own bank statements to check your payment has gone through. If there is a problem, please speak to Zohra Janmohamed at the Fees Desk.
- Can I have an extension to pay the fees?
Answer: please arrange to have a confidential chat with MohammedAbbas Jivraj or Faiza Mawji
- I am a member/non-member, I've been invoiced at the wrong rate.
Answer: the membership status of all parents was checked via Jamaat Office as of January 31st 2018. If anything has changed since then, then it will not be updated with us. If you would like to query your membership status, please speak to Zohra Janmohamed at the Fees Desk.
- Can I pay part amount of fees now and part amount later?
Answer: yes, although we prefer a full payment as it involves less paperwork. However, do remember, if any payment is outstanding after deadline you will still have to pay late penalty even if you have partially paid fees.
- The spellings of names on the invoice are incorrect
Answer: please speak to Zohra Khimji in the Madrasah Office
- My child didn't get an invoice, what do I do?
Answer: If you would like another copy of your invoice, please speak to Zohra Janmohamed at the Fees Desk and she will arrange for it to be passed to your child.
- What are the fee deadlines/dates of cash/cheque fee payments etc
11th March 2018 10am – 1100am
18th March 2018 10am – 1100am
25th March 2018 10am – 1100am
DEADLINE FOR CASH/CHEQUE PAYMENTS IS MARCH 25th, 2018 11AM