"Creating a spiritual & vibrant community based on the values and practices of the Islamic Shi'a Ithna-Ashari faith by developing the potential of its members, engaging with the wider society and serving the needs of humanity worldwide."
Al Tabeeb Task Force - Dr Safdar Siwji (Gujarati)
▪️ Al Tabeeb Task Force - Dr Rizwan Alidina (English)
Mo'mineen are advised that if you have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, please ensure you maintain the self-isolation guidelines from the NHS: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/
- If you are experiencing symptoms or who have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, please ensure you get a test done: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
- Further information on test results can be found from the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/what-your-test-result-means/
- For those who have tested positive, please ensure:
- You inform those who you have recently been in close contact with to protect them
- You inform your GP accordingly
If you require any assistance, please contact the Jamaat’s COVID-19 helpline on 07548 725 254.
The virus is still here & affecting our communities. It hasn't gone away. Let's double our efforts to get messages out to our families, neighbours, colleagues & networks.
Check out: www.birmingham.gov.uk/coronavirus_advice for up to date info & support across Brum.
NHS Test and Trace launched a new campaign 30th July to encourage everyone to get a free test as soon as they get symptoms, alongside a new business plan to expand testing capacity and prepare the nation for winter. Please find link below