By completing this form, we assume you accept the terms and conditions as set out below in full. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page, please do not click submit. (Or sign if paper based form). These terms and conditions are set out by Masoomin Sports Club (MSC) and must be adhered to at all times.
1. The cost will be £30 for 10 sessions which must be paid in full before the start of the first session. This cost will be reviewed annually.
2. You will be required to pay the full amount even if you are unable to attend any sessions. No refunds will be given.
3. If you wish to join midway through a 10 week session, you will still need to pay the full amount. Please also note that you can only join midway if there are spaces available.
4. Payment can be made online using our website, a link will be provided. You can also pay cash but we strongly recommend you pay online so that it reduces the admin work for us and you will have a receipt sent to you immediately.
5. If you decide to withdraw your child at the end of a 10 week session, we request that you inform us at least 2 weeks in advance. This will enable us to offer a place to another child who maybe on a waiting list.
6. Your child may re-join at any point without incurring additional fees other than the fee payable for the 10 sessions. This will be subject to availability.
7. Occasionally we may need to change the time and/or venue of the session due to our normal venue being unavailable. We will inform you in advance.
8. Training sessions will be held every Saturday except during 12 days of Muharram, 10 days of Safar and the Holy month of Ramadhan. A yearly calendar of sessions will be published in advance.
9. We reserve the right to cancel sessions at short notice where circumstances are beyond our control.
10. All children are expected to maintain the highest level of discipline. Any incidents such as fighting, swearing, bullying and other instances where a child is seen to disregard discipline will be dealt with the appropriate action including expulsion.
11. MSC reserve the right to refuse any child, enrolment on to our sessions if we feel it’s not in the best interests of the club and its members.
12. In addition to the above fees, a membership fee is also payable at the beginning of the year. This is currently set at £5 for under-12s and £10 for under-18s and is reviewed annually.
13. Whilst MSC make every effort to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our members, we do not accept liability for injuries caused while playing sports. In the event that your child is injured while playing sports you hereby give your consent for your child to receive medical attention.
14. You give consent for your child’s photo and video to be used on MSC promotional materials, Website and on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) Photos and videos including live streaming will be posted on social media and marketing materials to promote the clubs achievements e.g. Trophy presentations, Team Photos etc.